The Future of Physical Security: Leveraging the Cloud and AI to Secure Your Organization
PacStates is excited to present Verkada to our clients.
In today’s world, physical security is becoming more important than ever. Verkada leverages the cloud and amazing AI analytics to provide:
- Wide range of camera options
- Integrated Access Control
- Integrated Environmental Sensors
- All in one program / management interface
Hikvision is a world leading IoT solution provider with video as its core competency. Featuring an extensive and highly skilled R&D workforce
For video security cameras and systems, capturing images simulates our sense of sight, extending the power of people’s “eyes.” But what if they could use other kinds of “senses” – like “hearing,” “smelling,” “heat sensing,” or even detections that are beyond visual range – to identify and respond to security incidents?
- Retail – Hikvision’s retail solution caters to businesses ranging from a convenience store to a spacious shopping mall.
- Banking – With AI-enabled products, Hikvision proudly offers a complete solution that not only improves security in day-to-day operations, but also continually builds trust with customers.
- Building – Our offerings range from the most general security needs to advanced intelligent functions that improve management efficiency and user experience.
- Education – Hikvision provides a full range of select functions that suit a wealth of needs – for kindergartens, for grade schools, for universities. We have it all.
- Safe City – With the emergence of video technologies, cities welcomed a much more efficient way for keeping a sharp eye on things.
- Traffic – Hikvision’s Intelligent Traffic System Solution alleviates these concerns altogether, removing the bottlenecks that have long troubled authorities and citizens to keep traffic flowing and help people get where they need to be, in a smarter and smoother way.
- Industrial Park – As a leading IoT solution provider, Hikvision offers an all-encompassing solution for building an intelligent industrial park by focusing on four critical components: personnel management, vehicle management, goods management and site management.