DID YOU KNOW?
Ransomware is an automated intelligence designed specifically to steal the data from your computer and hold it hostage.
Hospitals, school districts, state and local governments, law enforcement agencies, small to medium businesses, large businesses—these are just some of the entities impacted by ransomware, an insidious type of malware that encrypts, or locks, valuable digital files and demands a ransom to release them.
1 in 5 Small businesses will suffer a cyber breach this year alone.
81% of all breaches happen to small and medium-sized businesses.
97% of breaches could have been prevented with today’s technology.
The FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), “the BEC scam continues to grow, evolve, and target businesses of all sizes. Since January 2015, there has been a 1,300 percent increase in identified exposed losses, now totaling over $3 billion.”
PacStates has launch our very own Cybersecurity division to help identify, protect, detect, respond and recover your businesses valuable data.
We have teamed up with the top cybersecurity professional in the world to offer our clients affordable solutions.
There are 15 ways to Protect your business against cyber attacks
Here are our Top 5
- Security Awareness– Train your users about data security and your business’s specific policies and procedures for dealing with cyberattacks.
- Advanced Endpoint Detect & Response– Advanced Endpoint Detect and Response technology can be used to protect your computer’s data from cyberattacks as well as viruses and malware.
- Multi-factor Authentication– Multi-Factor Authentication adds an extra layer of protection to ensure that even if your password is stolen your data will remain protected.
- SIEM/Log Management– SIEM (Security Incident and Event Management) software collects event and security logs from electronic devices, then reviews them in order to protect from advanced threats.
- Firewalls– Firewalls are security systems that prevent and detect intrusions when they occur on your digital network based. You should also be sure that any security log files from them are forwarded to a managed SIEM.
PacStates will offer professional solutions to protect your data! If you want additional tips on how to shield your business from cyberattacks, Please schedule a meeting with our cybersecurity experts today.